Visit Quinta Mazatlan
What is Quinta Mazatlan?
Quinta Mazatlan is a historical Adobe mansion and nature and birding center located in McAllen, Texas. Learn more About Us.
Quinta MazatlanWorld Birding Center
600 Sunset Drive
McAllen, TX 78503
Coordinates (copy and paste into Google Maps): 26.176,-98.231
- Take Expressway 83 to 10th Street Exit.
- Travel South on 10th, pass La Plaza Mall.
- Turn East on Sunset Drive (Hotel on corner).
- Proceed to the historic gates with parking out front.
- Enjoy the beautiful walk into the sanctuary.
Hours Open to the Public
Tuesday to Saturday 8 am to 5 pm
Open Thursday Nights until Dark
Seniors and Children 12 to 3: $2.00
Free admission to members and children ages 2 years & under
Become a member today!
Quinta Mazatlan is a non-smoking facility by city ordinance. No pets-except for service dogs (This is for the protection of your pets due to the many critters on the property)
We hope you enjoy your visit to Quinta Mazatlan. Please make yourself at home, "Mi Casa Su Casa".
Map of Quinta Mazatlan
Download the Quinta Mazatlan Visitors Map by clicking here:QM Visitor's Map